Machines Listed by Category :: CNC Lathes
Used CNC Lathes For Sale
If you are looking to purchase a good, used CNC lathe, you have come to the right place. These machines are designed to shape a piece of metal, plastic, or wood by securing it in a work holding device (commonly called a chuck) and then applying a cutting edge to the spinning object. The removal of material can be either from the outside or inside diameter, or the face. Some examples of work produced by CNC Lathe machines are parts that require a thread, rings of all sizes, and bearing races. Any round part will most likely have been produced on a CNC lathe.
Used CNC lathes are now available for purchase that have some very desirable capabilities. Some of the features that you may want to consider when looking for a CNC lathe are live tools (milling capability), Y-Axis (off-center milling and drilling), and sub-spindles (i.e., additional spindles). A used CNC lathe machine that does not have these features is still capable of doing a lot of work, but will be limited to standard turning. The more modern approach to industrial turning of the part is to do all of the turning and milling in one setup without removing the piece and placing it into a different machine (like a CNC milling machine) for secondary operations. The cost for these extra features will pay for itself many times over as a result of the vast expansion of work that you can accept. A used CNC lathe machine will also save you a considerable amount of money compared to buying the same item new and you still get to reap the rewards for many years to come.
If you need help trying to figure out what kind of used CNC Lathe would be best for your needs, give us a call at 989-770- 4827. We have a large variety of CNC lathes for sale and can assist you in locating just the one for your job.
Displaying 19 CNC Lathes
- Facts to Consider while Buying Used CNC Milling Machines
- Tips to help you Purchase the Best Used CNC Lathes
- Choosing the Right CNC Machine
- Choosing a CNC Cutting Machine
- More on CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled)
- CNC Routers and How They Work
- CNC Machines are Indispensible in Manufacturing
- The Features and Uses of CNC Verticals
- Choosing the Correct CNC Equipment for Your Production Line
- Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) Machine History
- CNC Machines: A Manufacturing Revolution
- The Benefits and Suitability of CNC Horizontals